“Great Place to Camp near Natural Bridge.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Natural Bridge/Lexington KOA

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Natural Bridge
Natural Bridge/Lexington KOA
Otto, North Carolina
“Great Place to Camp near Natural Bridge.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Bathrooms and pool very clean. Friendly staff. Large playground but dated. We had a large shaded tent site with a fire ring. Wood was reasonable and delivered promptly to our site. Well maintained property.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

At first I was disappointed in the size of our site, but the campground in general made up for it. Loved the events that had for Memorial Day weekend. A live band played on Saturday and tonight karaoke is going down. Loved the dog park And staff!

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Chris R
Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed here this month and it was just OK. I can tell that the owners are doing some work to the place and really trying to make some improvements but it is not quite there yet. Some of the sites are very unlevel and we were stuck at a site that would not allow us to open our awning because there was a tree right outside the door. I can live with that but a little heads up or the option to use a different site would have been great. In all honesty they offered me another site the second day but after I had already set up and it was too much work to move camp. They do allow you to specify sites you do not prefer when you make reservations so I will be sure to do that if I come back. The staff was great and really make sure the campers are happy, the children are entertained, and were always available if I needed something. The park does have a couple of playgrounds,a pet playground, and a store with many accessories. The pool will be nice when it is warmer. I think when the upgrades are finished I may be able to give a higher rating.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank familyfuntymes
North Port, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Very convenient location across from the Rte. 81 off ramp. Gas station is also located next to the campground entrance. We had a nice level pull through site w/full hookups. Campground was clean and well maintained. I would like to come back and spend more time here than we were able to since we were just passing through.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank gq9999
Chester,NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed here for four days between Virginia Tech football games. My opinion is this is a great campground. Staff was very cordial and helpful. Our site was level. Good water pressure and convenient hook ups. Campground was very clean. Dog area was nice and there was a lot of extra area to walk the dogs. The campground is also convenient to many local attractions. We went to the Virginia Safari Park not expecting much, but it was very interactive and a lot of fun. Kids would love it. This campground is very close to 81, but situated such that you do not realize it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Decatur, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We've stayed in a number of KOAs, and this was one of my favorites so far. The pool was open late, which for my roadtripping family was a great amenity. The bathrooms were clean and the campground was quite and well-maintained. The wi-fi did not work well at our site, but we were warned of this when we checked-in, so my kids knew that they'd have to check their mail, etc, from somewhere near the office. (I prefer that to the limit of ONE device per campsite that we've encountered in the past....)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Snydersville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

This is my KOA of choice when traveling north and south. It is quiet, pretty and the economical cabins are a welcome home after a hard days drive.

You can tell this KOA is well loved as the grounds are nicely kept and a beautiful wood round walkway leads to bath houses.

The hosts were friendly and welcoming. I am a repeat customer.

• Stayed April 2013
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington
Peaks of Otter Lodge
Peaks of Otter Lodge
#1 of 4 in Bedford

Been to Natural Bridge/Lexington KOA? Share your experiences!