“Ok food terrible service”

Pink Cadillac Diner
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Retro diner with modern conveniences! Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Covington, Va
“Ok food terrible service”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after the Safari Park. Eating here is a better option than the park but there are much better options in Lexington. The service was beyond terrible with the waitresses openly complaining. Our waitress didn't bring our bill and was not going to get our kids the ice cream that was included in their meals. Very rude.

2 Thank LeviDixonsMom

Richmond, VA
“Get the Fried Chicken”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We try to stay away from chains and usually ask the locals for recommendations. Our guide at the Natural Bridge Caverns told us to drive west on Route 11 for about 5 miles to the Pink Cadillac and suggested that we get the burgers or the fried chicken. Can't miss the pink building right after you cross I-81 when you're coming from Natural Bridge - if you are on I-81 it is exit 180B, 50's music was playing and Elvis was ...everywhere. It could use some updating and sprucing up ( I would give it an average on cleanliness) but the service was friendly and the fact that it was NOT fast probably was what contributed to the four pieces of perfectly fried chicken and freshly mashed potatoes with delicious homemade gravy that arrived at our table...eventually. We ate for about $10 each, including our drinks. Wish I had realized there was a soda fountain with Hershey's Ice Cream - honestly don't know how I missed it - next time I might try a burger (they looked really good) and a shake, if I don't get the chicken.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Itza G
Roanoke, Virginia
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The food was good, service was blah. It felt like we were bothering for being there. It has a nice ambiance if you like Elvis.

Columbia, Maryland
“Didn't feel clean”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The restaurant itself didn't feel clean - the tables were sticky, the floor looked sticky, and there was a heavy smell of fried food (well, perhaps that can't be helped because looking around, nearly 100% of the diners ate something fried). Not a good place for me.
Good ice cream: Hershey's.

Visited July 2014
Blackstone, Virginia
“Great food, one of the best values in the Lexington,Va. area.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have eaten here twice in 2 months and both times hd a fantastic meal. There liver and fried onions are delicious, and so re their Reuben sandwiches, BUT their burgers are the BOMB!!! The two times I have been there the staff has been friendly enough, however could be more professional. The diner is decorated in 50's motif, and a great place for large groups.

• Visited July 2014