This hotel has received a lot of publicity because of its historical background and I really expected something very special. We stopped there for one night on our way back from Nashville. Located in a beautiful area of Virginia, this hotel, is pretty much the only one in town. We were relegated to the Terrace section. A more modern addition. While our room appeared to be nicely appointed, once we settled in, it left much to be desired. It was very musty smelling. Did not smell clean. The bathroom was dimly lit, tiles were missing from the floor and it was not clean to our standards. We found bugs and hair on the bathroom floor. We were also given a handicapped room, which we found unusual, as neither of us are handicapped and the hotel was far from full. The beds could use new mattresses. Very soft. Very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Natural Bridge Park Historic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge