We arrived hotel on Thursday evening at 7:00 pm. Checkin time was average. I had reservation and later change my room with family package that include Natural Bridge light & drama, Natural Bridge and Cavern tickets with complimentary breakfast. Otherwise you have to pay for breakfast as in general there was no complimentary breakfast. I suggest that one should by this package as it help to save few bucks and avoid ques. Apart from Hotel restaurant, there is no other restaurant nearby. we are vegetarian and did not find any option for dinner in their restaurant. Scenic view from room was good. Rooms interior and Television were very old. No Fridge and microwave in room. Mobile phone signal were poor in that area. Natural Bridge and Cavern are near to this Hotel. Overall just average stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center