What a pleasure to stay at a family friendly hotel that has a personal style rather than a national chain. The staff were all very welcoming and interested in helping us enjoy our visit. They took the time to ask us where we were from and what we liked to do - then suggested activities that we might enjoy. When we commented that we enjoyed the house wine they let us know that it was produced locally. (Hmmm...maybe a wine tour would be fun the next time we visit here.) We stayed in a basic room and signed up for one of the entertainment packages that was a great value. The package included a free breakfast which was an extensive buffet that included eggs, meats, hot and cold cereals and fruits, rather than the usual continental that is included at many chains. The local activities were varied and fun for everyone. We especially liked the history of the Natural Bridge, the nature walk to the falls and the educational Indian village. This is a great destination for a quick relaxing get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Natural Bridge Park Historic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center