Location is right off of Interstate 81, the price is more than reasonable, there is views of beauty pictures do not do justice and the food was suprisingly OUTSTANDING!
I stayed here in 2006 and have been very vocal with suggesting this place for a visit. I loved everyything about it then and loved it on this visit this past week.
I've read some unflattering reviews and I feel those guests may have had expectations of the westin a champayne taste on a beer budget and even if the costs of the rooms are less than that of a superior chain I see the natural bridge hotel as a great value with great services. The rooms are clean, the furniture is updated and the atmosphere throughout the grounds are very well kept updated and clean.
Give it a try, I've been twice and will visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Natural Bridge Park Historic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge