“value and clean”

Budget Inn
Budget Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Natural Bridge
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We stayed here with our 91 year old aunt on her first trip to the USA. Staff were helpful, pleasant and accommodating. We used it as a stopover when travelling on Bkue ridge parkway. Good value. Generally unfair feedback from people who want to pay little and expect a lot. Our room was clean. It may he a bit dated like some customers. We would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I've read all the reviews but still decided to stay here because it was cheap and very close to the Natural Bridge. Upon arriving we saw its remote but Walmart is only 10 mins away in Lexington and there's a cute good smelling diner right next door. My husband went in and asked to see the room the owner gladly have him the key and we inspected the room. Other than a few stains on the bathroom wall and being out of date it's perfectly fine. If you need up to date walls, bathroom and flat screen tv to stay in a hotel go elsewhere. If you want a comfy bed, a clean smelling room and just a nice simple place for a good price don't go anywhere else! And, trust me I've traveled all over being military wife and I've been to some seriously rundown places and when you see this place you judge it but it is clean and its cozy! All you need for a simple night or couple nights sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank heatherhb21
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

This motel is old and run down but the room was clean and the bed was comfy although there were burn holes from cigarette all over the tub and sink and the TV got no reception and the air conditioning was very loud

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank beachboundmomoftwo
Reviewed 4 June 2013

room small no laundry or breakfast but a 50 dollar room so good price for one night close to natural bridge pink cadillac diner beside it was great!good food well priced nice people working there ...very cramped for space but ok for one night

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I called before coming and was told the room would be 34.95 upon arrival when i asked the price again i was told it was 15$ more expensive until i.mentioned i.was the one who called. Entering the freezing cold room i turned.on the tv, channels were missing. The bed was alright but sheets were very itchy! Bathroom was terrifyingly unsanitary the toilet seat was sticky and really gross i had to put several layers of tp on there to be able to sit. Overall for the 34.95 it was ok but in terms of everything else this place was awful.

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank sashik88
Reviewed 10 June 2012 via mobile

This place is clean and very reasonable. Perfect for what we needed. Thanks. Ghondhi was very polite and accomodating at check out and check in.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank hikeman
Reviewed 2 March 2011

I traveled with my dad on 2 occassions, the 1st time we stayed on the 81 side which was not as loud as I thought it would be and the rooms were quite clean.
Our return trip got us a room on the restaurant side and was just awful...had it not been my dad paying, I would have demanded a different room. It was filthy and taking a shower barefoot was out of the question. I also think we got a smoking room, which for us non smokers is kind of yuck...
Anyway, my husband and I are planning a trip that way and wont be staying there...we are looking for something fresher, cleaner and non smoking rooms.

• Stayed: April 2010

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!