“Tasty Wine, worth the trip”
Review of Wintergreen Winery - CLOSED

Wintergreen Winery
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Wine was pretty tasty, loved the stemless glasses we recieved. Worth a stop for a tasting. Not my favorite wine, but they definitely have a few pretty good ones.

1  Thank MitchRob8476
There are newer reviews for Wintergreen Winery

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I was disappointed by the limited offerings, and the average taste of the wine. The building is kind of neat, and they had an area to eat some food as well (not sure if they served food or not). The woman who poured for us was friendly. Just didn't really care for what she was pouring.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The wine is great, but the cheese you will never forget. And the chocolate. . . yum. Unique pairings available only here. Most fun was when they had a festival and let the kids stomp on grapes (which were then disposed of) barefoot--reminded me of the Lucy episode.

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

The setting is just lovely.

I loved the sweet raspberry dessert wine; we both enjoyed the two whites (non-Chardonnays).

The young lady pouring for us was witty, personable, and fun; we loved her!

The tasting price was our only complaint: $5 to taste just a bit of five wines.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Wines were good and customer service was great. The only thing keeping this from being a five is their limited wine availability. If I pay for a tasting I would like to see a bigger selections. The wines they did have available were good and we bought two bottles.