Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
All reviews infinity pool atlantic coast shellfish private beach bird watching tree house moroccan hospitality boat trip beautiful lagoon tagine jacuzzi marrakech spa luxury loungers casablanca
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2019

27/06/2019 was my second visit to La Sultana Oualidia and the place is quickly becoming my favorite thing about Morocco. General Manager, Khalil Guerraoui has taken care of me both times and made sure that absolutely everything was 100% and nothing was left to chance. Rooms, immaculate. Service, professional and exemplary. But the food... even if the rest of the experience wasn't grand, I'd still come back for the seafood. Was as described on the menu or my whimsy catered to in every way. There is a simple elegance to this place that makes it nothing short of perfect. Recommend it for honeymooners, families, et cetera. All seem welcome and it easily works for any combination of humans that like each other. Highly, highly recommended and it gets a 10 out of 10 from me. Thanks, Khalil - hope to see you again very soon.

Room tip: Tree House is amazing. 128, equally amazing with more space and very quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank David K
Reviewed 24 June 2019 via mobile

This is my fourth Visit to La Sultana Oualidia. It is my first choice by excellence. I was there with my kids it was fun with my husband it was fun with friends it was fun. The staff is awesome, customer service is great. The place is just like heaven on earth. The views the location the food the rooms !!! Don't be intimidated by the price, it is worth every dime once you step in. Highly recommended!!!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank poucha14
Reviewed 20 June 2019

What a gorgeous hotel. Our bedroom was amazing and the communal areas are stunning. The food was delicious, although expensive by Moroccan prices. There is also plenty to do in the area with surfing, horse riding, fatbiking and much more on offer.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2019

I travelled to La Sultana Oualidia with my Grandmother for a long weekend. We spent 4 blissful nights there. It was the perfect place to completely decompress and relax. It is utterly stunning with a gorgeous view over the lagoon. The staff are so welcoming and ready to help with anything you need at any time day or night. The rooms are comfortable and immaculate and I would definitely suggest a private balcony overlooking the lagoon (ours also had it's own rustic hot tub). The food was delicious and fresh and we often had drinks on the pontoon watching the gorgeous sunsets. The spa is very tranquil with a lovely heated indoor pool and jacuzzi with a glass roof above which means you still feel as if you are outdoors. I had lots of treatments and they were all brilliant, the deep tissue massage was out of this world. We both really wanted somewhere we could read and relax and feel completely zen and it was equally as perfect for my Grandmother (85yrs) and myself (24yrs). I would love to go back to La Sultana Oualidia and also visit the sister hotel in Marrakech! I couldn't recommend this more.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2019

This is the second time we have stayed at La Sultana. It was even better this time round and we thought last time was wonderful. There is nothing to fault - location,rooms, staff & food. We had 7 days of utter luxury.

Possibly the best hotel anywhere and we have stayed in some very upmarket places -La Sultana Oualidia is just perfection.

Room tip: No, all rooms are superb
Date of stay: May 2019