“Nishant Gardens”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom
Kitchen and staff room.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

forestdnc...
The Plains, Virginia
“Nishant Gardens”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Wonderful teachers in a beautiful setting. This is a top-notch facility that truly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Rishikesh Yoga Teachers Training Center. Yogi Sanjeev is awesome.

8 Apr 2018
Thank you so much Virginia Ji, You have been such a great Soul for our Family.

Much love & Lights from RishikeshYTTC
Mónica N
Barcelona, Spain
“Incredible yoga course with the best teachers”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

More than a course...to do the course with them was to live a really yogi experience. The teachers are very knowledgeable and you can learn the authentic indian yoga. I have learned about alignment and modification in postures.The food is very healthy and is allowing you to take care of your body for the practice.Also the enviroment is super natural, thr landscape and all mauntains around, really calm and peaceful. You can feel the integration into the indian culture and the team Is available all the time for helping you about everything! Is amazing how you can feel their love and make the course super funny and unique! I never forget you guys.

8 Apr 2018
Thank you so much Monika for sharing your beautiful experience with us. Looking forward to welcoming you soon in Family.
lani90
Donegal Town, Ireland
“A true Yogic journey”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

What a month! Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training Centre is a gem of a school. Committed, passionate teachers who whole heartedly share their wisdom with you open you up to a whole new world. Not only did I learn the fundamental principles of yoga and everything it encompasses but I learnt so much about myself and most importantly the ways to embrace my true self. I was pushed beyond my limits and was challenged in the most gratifying way which led me to feel like I had much more potential than I knew possible. Sanjeev has a wealth of knowledge combined with an enormous heart that truly radiates the most genuine love inspiring you to be the best version of yourself. A million times, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 Nov 2017
Namaste Alana Ji,
Hope you are good & doing great.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad that you loved everything. Hope to see you soon. We are here always for you as you have became a part of our family.

Yogini Julia & Yogi Sanjeev
Toti C
“Great and an inspiring teacher!”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Sanjeev is an amazing teacher, with challenging classes which is highly recommended for those who wanna go deeper, improve in every aspect of daily practice! Besides he's a great person and will always be able to help you in anything you need!! Don't hesitate!

1 Nov 2017
Dear Toti Ji,
Hope you are good & doing great.
Thank you so much. We look forward to welcoming you soon in RishikeshYTTC.

Yogini Julia & Yogi Sanjeev
moovman
Manama, Bahrain
“Yoga”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Life transforming experience for me. Sanjeev is an amazing teacher and great human being. Helped me to learn a lot. Looking forward to Going back for another stay. Good luck sanjeev

9 Jul 2017
Namaste Ji,
Greetings from RishikeshYTTC (foothills of Himalayas)

Thank you so much for your kind words. Keep it touch..

Hari Om TatSAT.

Regards
New D
“Thanks !”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Thanks to my amazing yoga ashtanga teacher Sanjeen . After my learning, I won more flexibility and knowledge. I'm feel more confident and motivate to continue this wonderful practice of yoga.
Namaste

22 Jun 2017
Namaste D,
Greetings from RishikeshYTTC (foothills of Himalayas)

I hope you are good & doing great.
Thank you so much for your kind Words.

Yogi Sanjeev
Rishikesh yoga teacher training center
Katerina...
Rhodes, Greece
“Best experience ever.”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

There are so many places around the world you can visit and practice Yoga but Rishikesh,India is the World Capital of Yoga.And once you get there, you will totally see, actually feel it.
I've had the great pleasure of doing 100hrs Hatha lessons with Yogi Sanjeevji.He is a dedicated, skillful and well-experienced teacher. Always helpful, kind and supportive with all of his students.
I really enjoyed the course and way of teaching.All classes were so useful,and the hole experience was enlightening.
If you're a beginner in Yoga path, if you want to go deeper and expand your practice or if you want to learn how to teach Yoga ,Rishikesh is the right place for you and Yogi Sanjeevji is one of the best teachers you all find there. I totally recommend him and the school.
This experience will make you change in a better way you won't expect it..

22 Jun 2017
Namaste Katerina Ji,
Greetings from RishikeshYTTC.

Hope you are good & doing great.
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback.

We are really happy that you enjoyed your time & your yoga journey with us.

Feel free to contact us back any time.

RishikeshYTTC
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing