“just wannna say "Thx" to VNA”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of VNA Resorts

VNA Resorts
Ranked #18 of 46 Hotels in Rishikesh
Gotan, Rajasthan, India
“just wannna say "Thx" to VNA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

Never thought kee our first xperience of River rafting will be so cool n adventureous.... alll credit goes to VNA Resorts.and yes our rafting team : Suraj, Sanjay, Naresh, Praveen Bhaiya +++ our programmmme organiser Mr. Vatsalya and Deepak Sharma.

Yes, Mr. Prakash, our rafting trainer..... who gave us the confidence to enjoy such risky n adventurerous sports.Never forget his instructions "Left Forward and Right Backward", "Relax" and Zhilmil Zhilmil Dhoom Dhadaka...Huuuuu Haaaaa Huuuu Haaaaaa.

thx

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank sbcgotan

Couples
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2011

This place was fantabulous to start with. Located just on the banks of freezing Ganges is the first thing you tend to notice once you cross the hanging bridge. We never ever thought that a resort at this place will provide us all the comforts infact the food we had while we stayed was the best we ever had. And the warmth of the people. Deepak, the manager ensures that all your needs are met at any point of time and makes you feel at home. None of us had any prior experience in rafting but the guide who came along with us was patient enough to help us and made it a super memorable moment. Definitely visiting next year to tackle the rapids at a much better level :)

Thanks Deepak & your guys are awesome.

Room Tip: Choose the cottages those are the best things with river view
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ramaa I
Rishikesh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2011

I had been to this resort second time and had a great time with friends. A personal warm welcome by Hotel manager Mr.Deepak Sharma was very much appreciated.Location at the side of Holy Ganges at the small hill area was good enough for me to impress my friends as I was hosting the outing there. This resort have a spacious dining area but also have room services as well.Property is secured in limited area so I don't think room phone is required here.However hotel staff is always present to assist you any time.At the side of Gange just next to the resort there is small private beach of white sand where we had a good game of Volley ball. We felt very pampered as one of the hotel staff was present at the beach and assured us the safety on water during his presence there.
The best part of our this time experience was our dinner and Non Alcoholic drinks. Mr.Deepak-Hotel Manager was so kind and creative to organize that special dinner for us at the out door cabana.It was full moon night so anyone can just imagine the surroundings and the vision of that time. Truly memorable.Again we were so glad to watch the full moon by the binocular which was enthusiastically arranged by Deepak.
Resort accommodation we found good,neat,clean and very pleasant as they are next to the Ganges.I felt re-energized next morning when i heard many birds chattering out side of my room and first time of my life I didn't mind to wake up early morning. My self meditation started while i was looking at the calm flow of Mother Ganga and was talking to the nature surrounded me.
We had a very good breakfast followed by some local sports and left the place wishing to be back here again soon.
We didn't do Rafting and other adventures activities here due to the next place whcih we have to explore but this resort have their own equipments and experienced team members to make you thrill.
looking at the locality and other hotels;I felt VNA resort is very much recommended for visitors of the RIshikesh. It is reasonable in price as well. I have discussed with hotel manager to add some more luxurious products to the hotel some Spa facility like some basic massages.After doing any adventures sports it is desirable to have a firm massage to refresh ourselves.Hotel landscaping needs some more improvement there as it doesn't look special as it should be.
Over all I do recommend this hotel and glad to share my memorable experience.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the Ganges to feel the flow closer and get rejuvenated naturally.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank Ankit R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rishikesh
Aloha On The Ganges by Leisure Hotels
60's Green Hills
60's Green Hills
#8 of 46 in Rishikesh
Ganga Kinare - A Riverside Boutique Hotel

Been to VNA Resorts? Share your experiences!