Hotel The Amaris
Hotel Jaipur Inn(Rishikesh)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsrooftop gardenunforgettable memoriesfamily friendslobby areaawesome hotelyummy foodclean hotelmind blowingyoga schoolvisit rishikesha great place to stayspecial thankscomfortable staygreat hospitalityhot waterspabollywood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Very modern hotel, equipped with all comforts. Staff very courteous and helpful, Vegetarian restaurant of good quality, free wifi. Breakfast was good, rooms quite comfortable, Overall a great experience!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank xman20132014
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have stayed in this hotel several times on business trips and so have many of my colleagues from Italy and India. For purely business trips, I find the hotel pretty acceptable and certainly better than many others that I have tried in Rishikesh. The rooms and quite comfortable and the staff is courteous. The free Wi-Fi works well. Breakfast is a big let-down except on days when they decide to let you choose from A' la carte options. The hotel is not in the middle of the usual touristic places but that is no problem for me considering that I go there on business trips. The food is good (except the breakfast) and there are some interesting options there. Price is reasonable, perhaps because we always get a good deal due to business reasons. Overall, it is not a great experience, yet I cannot stay away from it and keep coming back.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the bridge on the Badrinath road have better view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ManojVerman
Reviewed 10 March 2014

It was the biggest mistake of my life to choose Amaris Hotel,Rishikesh for engagement ceremony of my brother.Their staff is not friendly,service is worst and all I landed up is in wasting money and getting embarrased.I would want to warn all the people to see and check every thing properly before going to Amaris.The only thing that they are good is in making promises which they can never deliver.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank HITESH S
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I do not want to waste energy...but I have to warn travelers coming to this hotel.It has been changed from an ok place to a place where service is not existing. Breakfast is not worth getting up for and management poor since former PR Lady left. Result was that rooms have not been cleaned up for days . Our 2nd stay was simply terrible .
The only good thing was the Spa treatment.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank mm70
bobby_1682, Public Relations Manager at Hotel The Amaris, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,
We thank you for sharing your concern via public travelers forum.It really sad to hear that, your stay was not comfortable with the issues highlighted.Your comments about Hotel or its services.which is really helpful for us to improve and keep ourselves more updated with latest information.Highlighted issues is well noted by front desk manager, house keeping staffs and restaurant manger.Management is looking forward to sort out the issued informed asap.A quick note of inquiry about service issues about your & other traveler stays have been sent to each department to keep their service updated & up to the mark.
Hope to be your host soon to offer you our the best services.
Regards,
Sarvottam
From Hotel Operation & Marketing Team- The Amaris

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 6 nights.
Hotel is OK in general, clean and good service but for the high price (I paid around 85 USD per night) is does not deliver.
First, it is far away from the tourist area (about 20 minutes drive on a tuk-tuk).
The food in this hotel is bad and the breakfast is not worth waking up for.
Internet was slow and problematic (didn't work for 24 hours).

I would suggest to stay somewhere else for this price.

Room Tip: Away from the road and the constant traffic.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Alonlas

Dear Guest,Thank you for choosing Hotel The Amaris during your Past visit to the holy river city,Rishikesh. We regret the fact that your stay with us was not so smooth.Well a quick note of inquiry is sent to House keeping team and We have noted all the points highlighted by you and we wouldn't leave any space for further inconvenience to our guests. Although our team is always keen to serve our guests in the perfect way and providing them an eventful stay, however we regret you're your discomfort.
Thank you for your stay and we look forward to hosting you again soon to offer you our the best.for any query or complaint - you may contact us at - theamaris@hotmail.com
Warm Regards,