We decided to visit Rishikesh not for a pilgrimage but to be close to nature that’s what exactly this great place offers you. It’s a perfect nine room guest house with perfect cleanliness and most helpful staff I have ever seen. It’s located a little inside on the highway but it’s a noble relief from the Jams on the main road. They have just opened a new restaurant “NIRVANA” & I must say again it’s a delight to your palate. I stayed for three nights but after looking at the cleanliness of the show kitchen, I could not dare to eat anywhere else as it was at par with any five star hotels and being an hotelier I truly understand the importance of the cleanliness. The Owner is a very humble young guy Pankaj who is always ready to go that extra mile to turn your moments into memories. They have a wonderful terrace to spend your evenings on & it’s a walking distance from the both Ram Jhula & Lakshman Jhula. They have a quick laundry service as well as a added bonus .
To summarize its pros & Cons.
• Location – In middle of Mango Groves & nature
• Cleanliness – Very Clean rooms with perfect white linen
• Cost – Five star Service at half the price
• Food – Awesome , outstanding , too Good – I do not have words to describe – They have Indian , Chinese , Tibetan , Greek , Continental , Israeli & anything else you need .
• Staff: very personalized, humble & passionate.
• Sorry Guys I could find none.