“Crab....yum”

Ranked #48 of 281 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Price range: US$2 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: We offered varieties of Thai, Chinese, European and seafood delivered daily. moreover, we served many choices of seafood BBQ in every evening. In a warm welcome from smiling face greets you as pleasing with relax and friendly atmosphere from us. You can have a experience delicacies with delicious flavors with the standard of European but the local price that you can only find here.
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Yummy variety softshell crab...not so spicy if you like much spice maybe you should emphasize strong when ordering. Yummy. Whole dish edible..I.e. shell soft enough to consume. English a little bit. Price Good for crab around 200 baht per dish. Recommended.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We ordered the seafood set as displayed in front prepared as fried fish and seafood sauted with black pepper. All was good including their wine selection. By the way, we ate at their new restaurant in KlongPrao as they have another location in Koh Chaang.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Great value, huge selection and prompt service. Fresh fish you choose the way you want it prepared. Central location.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Arrived in Koh Chang late afternoon didn't want to go to far walked around a bit, saw this place the only place that was busy, so I made this my first choice near my hotel. service was good I ordered the spicy seafood and the waiters asked me if I can eat spicy thats a good thing.
It was just how I like it the prices are reasonable and you can order seafood the way you like it cooked, good first choice.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Visited in the off season and this place was packed! the food is fantastic and super fresh! Very noisy inside but that adds to the atmosphere, highly recommend.