“Good Food and good Restaurant in Koh Chang”

Mandalay Bar Kohchang
Ranked #70 of 246 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stay at Dewa resort close to Mandalay Bar. The beach is nice and good food ,friendly staff.I try Deep fried shrimps dinner on the sand, if you are lucky you can see a beautiful sunset.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

The place is good located, the beach of klong prao is nice and also very good for families. In the day time you can chill out in the matresses drinking fruits shakes or under the trees and when the sunset come is just amazing...

I have to say that the staff is so nice. You really feel good in this place...Thanks to the Mandalay bar <3

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The delicious food. Nice setting. loungers and tables on the beach and nice decoration lights in.Good place to see the sunset with a cold beer

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I was there many time because I'm original from Trat where Koh Chang located. I went there such many time for almost 10 year. Since the first time, i was fall in love in the place. I think this is the best beach in Koh Chang! Also in this restaurant, staffs are good, quiet beach and clean, beautiful view especially sunset time!

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

First time i been to Klong Prao beach Koh Chang with my friend we are really impress about the location beautiful beach and our dinner at Mandalay Bar this place has such a great design cute and food are delicious,all the service are great.It would be great and very romantic if i had a dinner with my bf here.If I had a chance I would love to come back here again