“Like to eat in Italy!”

La Dolce Vita Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 232 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cozy,clean relaxed atmosphere with real italian food. enjoy a large selection of pizza's and pasta's, lasagne and least but not last the gorgeus deserts menu. plus real italian esspresso and spirits like grappa,sambuca e limoncello.
Milan, Italy
“Like to eat in Italy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

La dolce vita is a small and nice italian restaurant in the white beach of koh chang. The owner offers a good hospitality to everybody and his food is authentic and tasty. We tried pizza and pasta with success. I can advise the beverage because there is a good choice of wine and digestives. The price are proportionate to the quality of service. For italian is a jump at home and for foreiners is a perfect place to try the real italian food in koh chang.

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
Singapore
“Ambience was great, food was so-so.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Two of my Italian friends and I were there. Never heard of it, but bumped into it along the road. You got to climb up few sets of stairs to get there, but not really a hassle. I ordered some never-go-wrong Italian spaghetti, but it turned out not so fantastic. I cook frequently on few types of cuisines including Italian and I would say my Italian food is better than here. We had wine, an appetiser to share and main course for each of us. Total is about 1,800THB, pretty steep I would say, but that's the norm on Ko Chang. Since we were there at night, we could see the sea view but could feel it... nice ambience though. :).

• Visited April 2014
Drammen, Norway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Time for some Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

The perfect place to go when you're getting tired of rice and other Thai-food. It's a bit hidden away from the main street on White Sand Beach but worth a visit. We really enjoyed the pizza (which tasted surprisingly Italian) and the friendly host. The place were a bit noisy due to the club next door. Be prepared for dogs that are getting close during the meal. But that did not ruin our experience of the place as cozy and friendly.

• Visited January 2014
Somerset, United Kingdom
“Very Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I really enjoyed La Dolce Vita, the staff are wonderful and very efficient - unusually so. The food was great and the atmosphere is superb. I would definitely go back for a spot of good western food, hand made with passion!

Visited August 2013
Kho chang
“Fantastic food & wonderful hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Best Italian food I have tasted and fantastic hospitality. I never thought the best Italian food I would have would be outside of Europe!!!! Would highly recommend!!