“Good pizza, good service ”

Pizzeria Spaghetteria Toscana Koh Chang
Ranked #26 of 341 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Price range: £2 - £8
Reviewed 14 June 2020 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went here after reading a lot of recommendations for pizza in a Facebook group specifically for expats and tourists in Koh Chang (Koh Chang talk).

We go to Koh Chang maybe 3-4 times per year, but have never been to Toscana before. We were both pleasantly surprised.

The owner was sitting by the entrance and greeted us when we went in, and all the Thai staff were very accommodating. They spoke good English, and were friendly all the time. Even though I can order perfectly fine in Thai I love it when the staff also speaks English, in case I need to give a detailed description.

We were served a complimentary mini bruschetta as appetizer that we both found to be delightful.

The pizza was great, and not over the top expensive. I ordered a pizza with ham and black olives and my girlfriend had a spicy salami. Both pizzas were fantastic. I also ordered a Tiramisu for desert, and to my big surprise they decided to give it to me for free without mentioning anything.

We have planned another trip to Koh Chang in November and will definitely be coming back to Toscana.

Date of visit: June 2020

Reviewed 21 April 2020

If you are fond of quality pizza, you must visit Spagetteria Toscana, and you will be surprised with an assortment of different pizzas with delicious and variable toppings. And of course, a special oven built outside is the main advantage of the Pizzeria.

P.S. It has a big size, be careful, don’t eat it all;)

Vicky,
Ukraine

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Kids loved it.
I think they have the best Italians in the island.
If you get tired eating thai try this restuarant for a change!

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank simonsH1784NT
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Been here twice on my 6 days in Koh Chang , owner and staff very friendly , excellent authentic Italian Cuisine , can only Recommand. Mille Grazie.

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank G8565ARadrian
Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

We just past away and i say lets try!!! I thing i try the BEST PIZZA in my life!! The staff is very good,polite and helpful!! See you tomorrow for pasta! 😉

Date of visit: February 2020