“Breakfast”
Review of Saffron on the sea

Saffron on the sea
Ranked #28 of 341 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Nestles in a tropical paradise and crystal clear seafront of Koh Chang. A sweet sleeper king-sized bed. Scrumptious Thai and European dishes at our signature restaurant with a stunning sunset spot. An idyllic destination for an unforgettable getaway. Our resort and bar are opened everyday from 9 A.M. to 8 P.M. The Kitchen is closed every Tuesday.
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I've been to Saffron on the Sea three times for breakfast, it is awesome! Probably one of my favorite breakfast places on Ko
Chang. Service is impeccable. The food is top notch. The manager even offered to lend me his sea kayak for free! Love this place. I will be going back and I highly recommend Saffron on the Sea.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Had the pleasure of visiting this restaurant twice recently, and both times was not disappointed. The food is typical Tai fare, and well prepared. I had wraps on both occasions, plus a whole fish cooked Tai style. Delicious. Both owner Pong, and barman Rom, provide great service. Good place to view the sunsets, and thereafter chill to House music and partake of their varied, tasty cuisine.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I went there a couple of times and the first time I had one of the best cooked fish I have ever had in Thailand. It was flash fried and covered with tasty herbes.
Crispy outside and moist and oerfect inside.
the service was slow, but the food was great.
The second time (lunch) the food was good but not as good as I had experienced before.
Would I go back? yes definitely

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Must visit this place when in Koln Chang much better then most sea restaurants. Good food and service and nice location. People not seem to visit because 200m from main road but they don't know what they miss.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful location right on the water's edge. We had the madam curry and spring rolls and a prawn dish and all three were excellent. Slightly higher prices for Thailand but really good

Date of visit: March 2017