“Lovely food at the right price ”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ko Chang
Magic Garden Resort
Ranked #17 of 130 Speciality Lodging in Ko Chang
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

We ate here last week and we're glad we gave it a try.

It was a quiet evening in koh chang and we walked past magic gardh and it was busy so decided to give it a try.

The food was fantastic. Barracuda with mash potatoes, a green curry and a lot amazing . Washed down with a couple of beers and 2 gin and tonics. All for less that £10. Bargain.

It's a lovely setting with nice lighting which made for a really nice evening out.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank James W

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Unbelievable place! Great atmosphere! The owner takes great pride in meeting his customers to ensure a perfect time at his resort. Food was amazing. We spent 10 hours at this place on our first day in Ko Chang. Free wifi, great prices and very cozy seating!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Leroc_lebel
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Magic Garden Resort at Lonely Beach, Ko Chang is the perfect resort for singles, couples and families. You have everything you want. There are nice bungalows in middle of the palm trees and close to the beach. There's a nice restaurant where you can eat delicious thai food, but also western food. At the day time you can relax in the cosy seats with some drinks. Even in the night time you can sit there for relax and enjoy the bar with some nice music or play some pool. Sometimes there are also cool parties for all ages at the night time.

So this is a very nice resort for all ages. Three years ago I started to know this place and every time I'm coming back I go to this resort. I have never comlained and have always been happy about the service and staff. These are very nice people. The next time I'm coming back to Ko Chang I go back to this resort for sure !!

I would recommend this place to everybody who comes to Ko Chang !!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melvin1987
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Very Welcoming. Everyone was so friendly the second I walked in.
Great food and drinks.
Really comfortable rooms and clean bathrooms.
Walking distance from the beach which was really handy.
Lots of restaurants near by.
Very good location
Would defiantly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank billie_copeland
Reviewed 7 March 2014

really awsum place to stay. have a big area to just chill out during the day or at night. easily the best food we had on koh chang. great selection of both western and thai foods always cooked really well - especially the burgers. pretty much ate every meal there. the staff were really great to. we were there for a couple of weeks so got good friends with some of them. were always happy to help out and good fun to drink with. will definitely be staying there when I go back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I was there with my friends and we loved it. Great restaurant with delicious food and kind staff. We enjoyed to spend time there, the place was nice to relax enjoy the food. They have both western and thai food, so we ate there quite often. They have amazing food with the fair price compared to other places. Awesome place and I highly recommend to try!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed at Magic Garden this February and it was great! Lovely CLEAN rooms, friendly staff, great location and amazing food!! I was lucky enough to stay for a week and honestly i had a hard time wanting to eat anywhere else on the island. The atmosphere was great and i will definitely be back

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends