“Great Thai style restaurant”
Review of Nong Bua Seafood

Nong Bua Seafood
Ranked #49 of 270 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had dinner and breakfast here on the Island. Food was excellent and priced decent. Not a "classy' place to eat but clean for Thai standards. Fresh seafood for dinner and an excellent choice for dining.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

The food at Nong Bua is close to the best I have had in Thailand. The food is always fresh, fast delivered without any loss in quality. When i stayed at a hotel close to Nong Bua, I came to eat almost all my meals there. Even the complimentary breakfast at the hotel was changed out with the food at Nong Bua. My favorite Thai meal is the soup "Tom Yam Kung" and I really mean that they make the best one!! And believe me, I have tried a few ;) The staff at Nong Bua is a funny mix of nice and warm people who makes your stay and meal experience to something special. You always feel welcome at Nong Bua.

If you go to Koh Chang you have to try Nong Bua and their awsome food.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Fantastic local food accompanied by great vibe created by eclectic staff. This restaurant produces fast food with class!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We looked on Trip Advisor for a great place to eat in Koh Chang..... The rating for this restaurant wasn't particularly high but we had a few local recommendations and thought we would "give it a go"! Well... it was FABULOUS... The food was delicious and the service quick, efficient and friendly. The only thing I would suggest that it isn't a place for a quiet romantic dinner but for everything and everyone else it is a great place to eat a meal at.

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

The food here is incredible. The resturant is plastic chairs and a pretty casual place but oh my goodness the food is incredible. Very quick and very nice. We are going back tomorrow!! Can't wait