Arrived with no booking mid-January and got the deluxe room for 2000bhat per night. At that price we were really happy with our stay at Resolution Resort.
The view from the rooms (all of them basically) and the swimming pool area is superb. Nice big pool, pool towels, loungers, grass to sunbathe on and hammocks.
The room itself was also very modern, nice bed, fine bathroom and with your own private terasse.
As resort is at the end of a road it is very quiet and tranquil.
On the downside:
- the resort's beach is useless. During high tide the beach disappears and during low tide it is not very nice. The water in the bay is not that inviting anyway. But since the pool is awesome it is not a problem.
- the on-site restaurant has a very limited menu and the cocktails were a real disappointment.
- the resort is approx 2 km from Bang Bao Pier which means taking a taxi (300 baht return) or using the resorts kayaks.
- we didn't get our rooms cleaned during our three day stay. Not good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise of Relaxation along the supreme nature scenario. Our outdoor Swimming Pool overlooking the beach and mountain views. All rooms are Beachfront Room and we love to serve the guest like they are staying in their holiday's home. Families and couples friendly. You are all welcome ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resolution Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.