“Amazing food, great staff and beautiful view”

The Ocean Terrace, Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #22 of 341 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Reviewed 14 March 2024

We had an amazing stay at the hotel for a few days, the food and the staff at the restaurant made the experience unforgettable, the view to the sunset is so 😍

Date of visit: March 2024

Reviewed 14 March 2024

One of the best hotels I’ve been in!
I’m travelling a lot and this hotel is just extraordinary. The food was delicious and fresh! The stuff is so professional and so kind!
The facilities are top and everything so organised and clean and smell so good! The location is the best in Koh Chang to my opinion.
I have to praise Wee from food and beverage for her professional and wonderful service.

Thank you for unforgettable experience! We’ll definitely back soon🫶🏻

Reviewed 5 March 2024

“The Retreat” this place is called the Retreat.
My second time at this resort and everything feel just RIGHT!
The weekend getaway from Bangkok is the only thing I want to do when I think about Koh Chang, this is place where I belong to and it’s perfect.

What I love about traveling? New places, new friends, new experiences.

This might not the new place for me but everything was right. I’m happy to be back at this resort.

Reviewed 29 February 2024 via mobile

Here again at The Retreat and Terrace restaurant. Cannot get enough of the sunset view of this place 🧡 The foods and atmosphere are amazing not only in the morning (for breakfasts), but also at night after the sun has set!

Reviewed 29 February 2024

Breakfast was amazing and delicious, unlimited menu I have never seen any where else, expected here at the “Retreat” my favorite scenery was the atmosphere of the mountain and the sea during sunset ,It blows me away . it was indescribable .

Date of visit: January 2024