“Tasty Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Paphos
“Tasty Thai Food”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Very small restaurant with just 3 tables outside. There is a trendy bar inside with a big screen TV showing bands playing. The restaurant is located just before Ciao Italian Restaurant on the way out of Kai Bae heading towards Klong Prao. The thai food is very good as is the service but the portions are a bit on the small side. It was a nice change to go to a small restaurant. However the surrounding area has a lot of empty shops.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Barry W

“Kai bae My Kitchen”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

This small place defenetly caught my attention.
Its on the left side leaving Kai Bae heading Lonely Beach.
The spot aint that good but the food i ordered was tasty and fresh.
Had Yellow curry with shrimps and pineapple. And fried vegetebles. Both was nice.
Try the place out its well worth it.

2 Thank SamByBits
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Delicious fresh Thai food”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Stayed in Koh Chang for 12 nights in January 2013. My husband and I ate at My Kitchen about 4 times. The food is delicious. It is freshly prepared and cooked while you wait. The green Thai chicken curry was my favourite - the best I tasted in Thailand & I had a few. My Kitchen is small (only 3 tables) and basic (no table menu, you choose from the blackboard) but the food and service is faultless and cheap. For 2 mains with rice, & 4 beers, cost around 370 baht. I would highly recommend this place.

• Visited January 2013