Very well-run hotel, well maintained and with attention to details. friendly staff everywhere. Good restaurants but remember that they add 10% service + 7% taxes on all advertised prices.
What could be better? prices too high in the spa.
Tips for guests:
1) the hotel next door on beach side (VJ Hotel) serve good BBQ every evening for very reasonable prices 300-400 Baht per person with free salads and fruits buffet.
2) the second hotel on the same beachside (The Dewa Koh Chang) have a very nice beach Spa where you can enjoy all kind of massage for very law prices (1 hour for 300 Baht).
Overall Amari is one of the best hotels on the island and a hotel that we can highly recommend to others and will certainly return to if we come back to Koh Chang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the wild beauty and peaceful setting of Koh Chang, one of Thailand's best-kept island secrets, at The Emerald Cove Koh Chang. This five-star Koh Chang resort on set on secluded Klong Prao Beach offers 165 rooms and suites, all with views of either the sea to the west or the jungle-covered hills to the east. While the soothing modern Thai interiors of the rooms and suites tempt you to relax inside, Koh Chang adventures await just outside your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Emerald Cove Koh Chang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Emerald Cove Koh Chang Hotel Koh Chang
- Amari Emerald Cove Hotel