Lowest prices for your stay
US$36
US$38
Agoda.com
US$35
PricelineUS$45
Hotels.comUS$36
Trip.comUS$44
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2012 via mobile

1.) Bad rooms & location: no windows and we had to walk through a garage and scrapyard to come to our roon)
Bad service
2.) Bad Service: staff didn't speak, neither really understand english and the reception was only open until 8pm (!)
3.) unclean area: bottles on the floor, rotting food lying around etc., beach wasn't clean as well

But: the rooms were more or less clean and made every day.

Date of stay: July 2012
7  Thank Azzurro89
Reviewed 28 July 2012 via mobile

No windows in Standard-Room, dirty Beach, service desk closed at 8:00 pm, no one spoke english at the restaurant, very small pool, me and my friend were the only guests, ...
Changed the hotel after 2 days.
The only good thing about this hotel was that it was clean.

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank adam9019
Reviewed 28 December 2011

The place was nice 6 years ago but returning to it in 2011 left my mouth with a rotten place. I still have a day and a half here but already I wanna escape. We were welcomed with raised eyebrows and fierce rejections made previously online. We requested one room with an extra bed but upon arrival we were told that the beds were not available but could be purchased at 1000+ per night. Only the strange thing was that we believed that everything was paid for online. Instantly we felt ripped off. However we weren't the only upset visitors, just today an angry guest sat on the reception table yelling at the staff, "This is your problem! Not mine!" He began to lie down on the table smoking. Normally I would look on to the gust as the rude one but I doubt he drew first blood at Koh Chang Resort and Spa.

Date of stay: December 2011
1  Thank Crossbearer86
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I have stayed in this hotel 2 nights and it`s not really 3* star standard.

We lived in superior rooms, but if possible to live better reserve bungalows. Because superior rooms are near the street, rooms are small. Standard rooms located opposite to street.

Hotel territory is very small, so there is very less place on the beach and persons are very near to each other.
Hotel pool is small and located between bungalows, so you don`t wish there to stay as you feel there is no space and almost now view.

Breakfast is pretty poor choice.
if hotel have very good deal, then perhaps could stay one more time - island is island, bet better would choose some other hotel with more space.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed 28 September 2011

The resort is located very nicely with respect to being very close to the beach, but this is the only nice thing I could rightly say about this place. The staff personnel were extremely unfriendly, and at times, downright rude (I will explain later in the review). The room was nothing to write home about-- boring in most respects. The breakfast was below average, i.e. tasteless and unimaginative. At check-out, they presented a bill in which they wanted us to pay for a night we already paid for. Rather than apologizing, the female staff member seem irritated that she had to check with the economic section. After the payment was verified, she made no apology and handed us a new bill with, I was hoping, the correct amount. But no such luck! This new bill included something from the minibar, something we never took. When we pointed out we did not take anything from the minibar, she seemed to doubt us. In the end, we did not have to pay, but I felt the desk personnel did not believe us. Would I recommend this resort to others-- absolutely not! I went through a travel agency in Chiang Mai.Since then, I have relied on reading the reviews in Tripadvisor and other sites of, oh, and "luck"!

Date of stay: January 2011