Hello Dear readers!
4 days ago we returned from vacation in kc Hotel ...
We were at the hotel for 7 nights ..
The hotel is in a central area with shops and restaurants and all around.
After a trip to the sea coast, the hotel is absolutely beautiful area of the beach, with white sands.
Hotel has 3 pools. One large central sea view ..
Hotel Exterior groomed and neat .. lots of beautiful greenery.
After all this I have a few comments:
1) is among the most expensive hotel we took in Thailand,And we were several times at luxury hotels in Thailand.
2) We booked a honeymoon double room and got a room with two small separate beds .. we asked for another room and we were told to connect the beds. Only after my husband passed specifically to lobby resolve this matter taken care of.
3) We took a room at the side of the road, on the hill side .. to go up you have long rise 5 minutes and then lift to the rooms .. the heat of Thailand ,even for a young women like me was sometimes hard :) 4) The rooms themselves are not maintained well. I do not want to sound as if I was looking for the bad things in the room but there were some things I could not ignore them. I think the hotel as the price kc should be more concern for the cleanliness of the room and maintaining the furniture.
5) We were on the 3rd floor in the room most extreme. On the right side. At night there were lots of bats made noise and disturbed sleep. We did not chang a room despite the noise, because we got tired changing rooms.
6) best restaurants are on the beach. We ate there especially in the evenings. Especially enjoyed the restaurant as "sabay bar" is highly recommended. There is music and giant screen with live performances and fire performances.
ko chang It is excellent for couples looking for somewhere quiet and calm ... good sun and sea ...
kc hotel is the best hotel that was in our area .. but there are some things I think it is important that they change especially that expensive hotel .. they are lucky on the outside of the hotel and its surroundings that the room was not really worth the price. And specially the smell of moisture in it all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine Lush Mountain greenery, a clear blue sky, a refreshing cool sea breeze, sparking turquoise ocean and fine, white sandy beaches. It's paradise on the beautiful island of Koh Chang, just 330 km from Bangkok. It's paradise on the beautiful island of Koh Chang, just 330 km from Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your KC Grande Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kc Grande Hotel Koh Chang
- Kc Grande Resort And Spa
- Kc Grande Koh Chang