All reviews pool villa deluxe bungalow sand flies fire show mini bar check in was quick breakfast buffet klong prao beach ferry ride thai food is beautiful beach sea water high season air con gala dinner beach front rainy season
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Beautiful Beach Bungalow right on the beach very relaxing lovley pool and staff were very attentive and helpful especially the young bar man Wah who did everything to help us we travelled in a party of 7 hotel got us 4 Bungalows right next to each other. Breakfast was very good would definatly return to this resort.

Date of stay: September 2018
Kohchang2018, General Manager at Koh Chang Paradise Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Dear Blueburd

Thank you very much for your share your feedback with us. I do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Brgds'

Thanabodi T.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

End February I spent 5 nights in a pool villa. I was very satisfied with my villa everything was in wood, a swimming pool (6,20 m x 7,80 m) and a cold jacuzzi at a temperature of 30 degrees. You have two dispensers with shampoo and shower gel.

The breakfast buffet consists of three juices, coffee, tea, milk, egg station, sausage, ham, bacon, waffle, yogurt, fruit salad, salad bar, fresh fruit, cereal, cold cuts, bread, croissant, one soup, steamed rice, 5 hots dishes (eg stir fried sweet and sour fish, deep fried cake with chicken, mini burger gravy sauce, clear soup cucumber…). The quality of the food is decent.

Before staying at the resort, I read many reviews and I think that they have improved many things.

Upon arrival I was greeted with a juice and a fresh towel and the receptionist explained me everything about the hotel in a perfect English.
There are 31 sunbeds on the beach, 44 sunbeds around the swimming pool (with a jacuzzi) and they can add extra deck chairs on the beach.
Their WiFi is excellent, first time that I have a such speed in a resort.
I have no complaints about the cleaning of the room. Each day, you receive two bottle of water.

They organize activities in the evening
• Fire show every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 830 pm
• Thaï dance every Wednesday and Saturday at 830 pm
• Live music every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 730 pm

Useful information
This resort has a very good location because we are not far from many restaurants, street food stalls, supermarket, massage...
From the international airport of Bangkok, we came by private-car (308 km) and it took me us 5 h 45 (from door to door including the ferry). Unfortunately, we had to wait 45 minutes for the ferry.
The temperature was 32 degrees and 29 degrees in the evening. The temperature of the sea water was 30 degrees and the beach is beautiful.

I will return to this resort but only in a pool villa.

Date of stay: February 2018
3  Thank Miss100000Volts

Dear Miss100000Volts

Would like to thank you for your positive feedback about our Pool Villa. I also appreciate your comment including an activity facilities and scheduled show dramatically for your enjoyed during stay in Koh Chang paradise Resort.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I do hope another opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Brgds'

Thanabodi T.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

I like everything there. We've been there for 6 days. Bungalows are clean and nice. The Staff is great, very professional. The neighborhood is good. There are 7/11 and Tesco, several restaurants and a market nearby.
I would recommend visiting Mama Tom's massage about 100 meters on the left from the Hotel. I Mama Tom's team is the best in Ko Chang.

Date of stay: July 2018
Taton2516, General Manager at Koh Chang Paradise Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you very much for your good comment to our team that's we look forward to see you come back to stay in our property

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Although it was the rainy season we loved our stay here. Great pool on the beach and lovely small houses aligned on the beach. Staff was super friendly. Breakfast okay nice fresh fruit and vegetables. High waves: great for adults and teenagers! Well looked after feels like a boutique hotel. Many guests from Russia Scandinavia and Germany. Situation in high season may be very different. .

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sylvia v
Taton2516, General Manager at Koh Chang Paradise Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Kevin, Daniel, and Sean just want to say thank you much. Food great, rooms great, staff wonderful. We had a brilliant time. I will recommend this resort hotel to everybody. Please, could you be so kind and tell me the time of your Filipino band and how often they are playing at the resort. My boys loved them!

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Mister K
Taton2516, General Manager at Koh Chang Paradise Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018