“Amazing experience”

Baan Zen Yoga Reiki Chakras balancing
More attraction details
Owner description: Well being in koh chang since 2005 in a traditional Thai style house overlooking the lagoon at klong prao beach Koh Chang Island
Stockholm, Sweden
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I had a private one day yoga class with Joy and it was very rewarding. She has a fantastic energy and patience and always seems to smile. I also liked that the class was (or at least felt like) tailored precisely to me and I had her full attention during the whole day. It is quite a unique experience.

Visited March 2013
9 Thank PitePalt

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Eye opening experience”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I started doing yoga 3 years ago. But when I started with Joelle I felt that all this time i was breathing wrong. Joelle is a great teacher. She found my weak point and worked on it. She is a
warm hearted lady with a pleasant personality. The place is breath taking. This experience def changed something in me.

11 Thank omaryf
Ko Chang, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A unique experience”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I have practiced yoga for over ten years now and Joy/Joelle has been my best teacher so far. Her yoga is the real stuff and she teaches you how to 'let go' of your toxic mental/body habits through breathing, meditation and postures. She is a gem, and so is her place. I highly recommend a retreat with her!

Visited November 2012
11 Thank Sarah C
Chiang Mai, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

For good Health and good place. I would like to thank everyone at Baan Zen Yoga Reiki Chakras Balancing.

Visited October 2012
6 Thank Tansenee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Step forward to your inner self”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Baan Zen experience was the real help for my current situation. The yoga workshop has helped me to realize a lot about myself, about yoga and about what direction should I move in order to reach my aims. Now I now the things I should work at and the tools I can use in that path. The experience I went through is in reality not an entertainment or an new-age fun, but something usefull to go through if you want to change something about yourself or/and your life.

14 Thank Lorienpsy