“Unforgettable experience”

Baan Zen Yoga Reiki Chakras balancing
More attraction details
Owner description: Well being in koh chang since 2005 in a traditional Thai style house overlooking the lagoon at klong prao beach Koh Chang Island
Reviewed 8 April 2013

February 2013 my partner and I followed the one-day course; chakra balancing & meditation & reiki. The day was truely amazing; Joy is a great teacher and an inspiring soul.
The beautiful location of the course adds extra uniqueness to the whole experience..

My partner never did any meditation or yoga and didn't know anything about chakra's, afterwards he is more aware of his body and the connection between emotions and phisycial feelings.
I already had some meditation and yoga -experience but somehow everything Joy teached seemed to reach deeply. In the present I am more aware of the working of my chakra's and I know my weekpoints.

I wish Koh Chang was more nearby so I could meet Joy more often and follow her teachings.
One day I will defintely return to her!!

12  Thank nora-amsterdam
There are newer reviews for Baan Zen Yoga Reiki Chakras balancing

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I had a private one day yoga class with Joy and it was very rewarding. She has a fantastic energy and patience and always seems to smile. I also liked that the class was (or at least felt like) tailored precisely to me and I had her full attention during the whole day. It is quite a unique experience.

9  Thank PitePalt
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I started doing yoga 3 years ago. But when I started with Joelle I felt that all this time i was breathing wrong. Joelle is a great teacher. She found my weak point and worked on it. She is a
warm hearted lady with a pleasant personality. The place is breath taking. This experience def changed something in me.

11  Thank omaryf
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I have practiced yoga for over ten years now and Joy/Joelle has been my best teacher so far. Her yoga is the real stuff and she teaches you how to 'let go' of your toxic mental/body habits through breathing, meditation and postures. She is a gem, and so is her place. I highly recommend a retreat with her!

11  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 7 November 2012

For good Health and good place. I would like to thank everyone at Baan Zen Yoga Reiki Chakras Balancing.

6  Thank Tansenee