“Quiet Paradise”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ko Chang
Little Eden Bungalows & Restaurant
amsterdam
“Quiet Paradise”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The weather is beautiful here. I have a beautiful bungalow, quiet, scenic. The owner is a english man David who makes everyone feel at home and is very helpful. The beach is laid back. A great place to chill out. As yet no sign of rain.

I recommend this place highly. The food is also very good..

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank snailx

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Polish first
Alcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Had a great 5 night stay here in march. The owner David is a character, who looked after me well. My hut was just perfect, hammock outside, comfy bed and a warm shower, backing onto the jungle behind. Excellent food and service and a good mix of guests. Highly recommended and will return one day.... :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank William H
Hua Hin
Reviewed 22 April 2014

On our most recent visit to Koh Chang, my wife discovered this cosy little place up on the hill near Lonely Beach. On our typical vacations, we do a few days in a rustic place and then the last few in an air conditioned 3-5 star hotel. I rather enjoy this format, because during many of my travels, particularly Thailand in the mid 1990's, I stayed in very personal places like Little Eden, and prefer spending at least part of my holiday away from the bigger resorts.

Will you get a huge bungalow with aircon? No. Turn down service in your bungalow? No. You're not paying for that. You're paying for a retreat surrounded by jungle. The German owner is very gregarious, and unless you're a hermit, you can't help but meet him. This was a hark back to the 1990's for me, when I embarked on some long travels and stayed in unique places along the lines of Eden.

We ate in the restaurant a couple of times. The Thai food was very good. My wife ordered a Spanish dish I'd never heard of and loved it. The cuisine is not an afterthought like it is in many similarly priced budget locales.

My wife wound up leaving her phone adapter in the bungalow. David, the owner, very promptly mailed it back to us with track & trace at his expense and diligently followed up to see that we received it. This is an example of superb service. When the situation arises, does the property step up? Eden did.

If you can deal without creature comforts like cable TV, air con, and a refrigerator in your room and instead get back to 'nature', Eden is your place. The showers were hot, which is more than I can say for the 4 star place we stayed at on Koh Chang after we left Eden; and this four star place for one night cost more than our two bungalows at Eden over three days. In its class, Eden more than delivers.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank multi_talent2
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay for low budget travellers. I think you can't ask for more.. nice cosy and clean place surrounded by green. You need to walk a bit to the beach but you need to rent a motorbike anyway being on koh chang.. I definitely recommend it!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Possibly one of the best in thailand and i have been to alot of hotels and chalets. David your a legend and thank you for the warm and pleasant stay at the little eden and for the great ideas of things to see and do in the area and there are plenty. The food is just wow, it being thai or western food davids wife can cook excellent dishes. Very clean rooms, and the chillout area i could sit there for hours and relax, chat or surf the net. Very peaceful there no loud music or parties to spoil your day or night, the nightlife is all a 5 minute walk down the street if you need it. Will be back for sure. Cheers folks happy days.

Room Tip: Its all good just wow.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank martin c
Malmo, Sweden
Reviewed 1 April 2014

"Little Eden" is a lovely place, surrounded by jungle and vegetation, and with very nice and clean bungalows. The restaurant is great and the owner is very friendly and really makes an effort to make your stay as good and comfortable as possible.
I have been traveling in SE Asian (mostly Thailand) for many years, and when I'm asked to pick my favourite hotel/guesthouse I answer "Little Eden", without any doubt! So yes, I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Odder, Denmark
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This is a perfect place to stay - away from the main road have great but simple bungalows just to sleep and great possibility to stay at the restaurant to eat, read, drink and just hang out. It is cozy and relaxed with good food at fair prices. Breakfast is not included but the fair price for the bungalow - all you need for a place to sleep and relax. The owner , David, is nice and helpful. We stayed twice 2x 3 days. Easy walk to a nice beach to stay in daytime and watch the sunset. Scooter rent here is possible and a great way to experience the island.

Room Tip: You can choose bungalow with fan or aircon
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple