“Best Massaman Curry ”

THAI DUTCH Restaurant Koh Chang
Ranked #11 of 341 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Price range: £1 - £11
Description: Our all meals are prepared from the freshest ingredients available on our local market. All meals are cooked by Thai woman with many years of experience who enjoys cooking and puts a lot of heart into her job. In our restaurant you always will be served by friendly and smiling staff and your food will taste as great as will look.
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

Best Massaman Curry I’ve had in Thailand! The service is also professional. So If you want to eat authentic Thai food this is the place in Koh Chang

Date of visit: January 2020

Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

Great place to try traditional Thai food, worth a visit, the staff are very friendly, I would definitely recommend

2  Thank kevinsN7201TL
Reviewed 8 September 2019

We had heard good things about this place . At first , it doesn’t look all too interesting being rather basic and all but the food is one of a kind ! Everything we had tasted incredibly delicious (best Masaman Curry of all time !!) You should definitely stop by !

1  Thank Daria Elisabeth B
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Although this restaurant sits slightly off the main road (200m), it’s worth finding. Me and my Thai girlfriend and child frequented the place multiple times throughout my 3rd stay on the island. The food was well prepared, decently priced and a good selection of Thai and European food. I visited during low season which seems to effect the quality in some places on the island but this wasn’t the case. On arrival I was provided kids toys to entertain my child immediately without even suggesting. My girlfriend loved it here and she knows Thai food as she is local. The building is lit well, looks quite new, clean and presented well. Appears to be a small family run business. The rating is accurate. I recommend this place.

1  Thank SavageGeezer
Reviewed 28 August 2019

A little of the beaten track, in a housing area off the main road. Clean and simple deco, WC immaculate!
Food was lovely, I didn't get a chance to take more pictures because my kids were so hungry they demolished the meal pretty quickly!
We had Vegetarian Spring Rolls for Starters which were amazing, even my kids loved them. Mains course were Thai Green Curry, Red Curry, Stir fry Morning Glory in Garlic and Chilli and Fried Fish with Sweet Chilli sauce over.
Excellent Value.