“Excellent!”

Tierra Day Tours: Granada
Ranked #6 of 46 Tours in Granada
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Nicaraguan Tour Operator based in the heart of the colonial cities of Granada and Leon.We offer you a wide range of tours and services. Our staff are bilingual Nicaraguans who work with an eye for detail, giving you the attention and service you deserve. Tierra Tour is recognized internationally for its professionalism.We have a high knowledge of the country, flora/ fauna, culture and history.We attend to each customer personally,adapt and modify to any specific needs. We invite you to visit Nicaragua, land of lakes and volcanoes. Nicaragua is without a doubt an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

They really know their stuff! Its fabulous to take a tour with a company that has mastered their craft! Great staff, drivers, and guides! Took several of their tours and always got our monies worth! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We took three tours with Tierra in our week in Granada. The boat tour of La Isletas, the night tour of the Masaya volcano, and the Mombacho Express tour with the hike in the cloud forest and ziplining. For all three tours, we wound up with Carlos as our tour guide. If he is any indication of the rest of the guides, they are fantastic! All tours were stunning, Tierra made it extremely easy to sign up and get where we needed to be... always on time, and Carlos was so knowledgeable. The best part was how much he loved the country, nature, and the sites he was showing us.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I always use Tierra Tours when I am in Nicaragua. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful, and the drivers are very competent. In April of 2013 Tierra Tours took me to the Research Station at the Laguna de Apoyo for an overnight stay and scuba diving. The next day the driver arrived on time as always to bring me back to Granada. The diving was great, I plan to dive the Laguna again.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We booked our Cerro Negro Ash Boarding tour through Tierra Tours. Jose was our guide. What an exciting, patient and supportive guy. Not only did he help my butt get up the Volcano, he carried my gear when I got sick. He pushed me when I wanted to give up and never let me fail. His patience and resilience made for one amazing adventure. I loved hearing about the local farming communities, the local gender roles and cerro negro history. a bucket list experience for sure!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Excellent tour. I am a senior and our guide was very helpful in selecting a save route up and down the volcano and taking rest breaks when required. We were not rushed at all.

2  Thank Ralph C