“Really Good!”

Restaurante El Zaguan
Ranked #13 of 181 Restaurants in Granada
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2012

My boyfriend and I went here for a late lunch and had an amazing meal. The service is great, very attentive and sweet. I had the salmon on the grill...yummy. Our second night in Granada the power was off in the whole town, the only place serving dinner was El Zaguan. We were happy to return. I tried the shrimp pasta that night and loved it. My boyfriend had the steak. He said it was fantastic. Simply great food...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,699)

Reviewed 17 October 2012

We had such a great meal, we went back a second time. My wife and I had appetizers, drinks and entrees for about $50. It's pricier than most other places in town, but worth it. The meats off the grill were great, as were the fish and pasta dishes. We even saw, international baseball legend, Dennis Martinez... If it's good enough for him, its good enough for us.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

This was the best meal that I had in Granada. The ambience is fantastic. The steak was great. They take credit and the wine was cheap. Definitely worth it!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

They offer Spanish and Italian cuisine. It is a high-end restaurant with great food. There was a strolling Mariachi Band that was quite entertaining.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Not cheap by local standards but not that expensive either for what was a good sized and perfectly cooked piece of steak. Nice atmosphere. WIFI. Can't imagine they would be a better steak in town. Not sure whether it may have moved recently but you will find it behind the cathedral in park central on the street running left to right.