“Amazing spot in the heart of Granada!”
Review of O Sheas Irish Bar

O Sheas Irish Bar
Ranked #64 of 173 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

I knew this place would be great when the Irishman whose guest house I was staying in recommended it. Did not disappoint. Great place to sit outside in the heart of Granada and soak it all in. Amazing staff, and as a former bar worker I don't throw that around lightly, that are super friendly. Obviously they have fish and chips which are top notch but I was really surprised with how good the BBQ was!! Can't wait to get back to this legendary spot and order a bottle of rum!!

1  Thank Rivs3

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I'm not sure why people find it necessary to rave about mediocrity. O'Sheas is a good place, with decent food and an excellent location. If you are craving Irish food, this is it. Though I must say, the "Fish and Chips" was not what you would expect: The chips are phenomenal, and the fish was delicious, except it was not what you normally think of us the Fish. The batter is lighter and thinner, and the fish is of the wrong type (not white and flaky). STill good though.
The service is decent, except it took me waay too long to get my order - at least they were nice.
Overall: Nice to place to grab a snack and a drink.

1  Thank SteelhorseNYC
Reviewed 31 July 2013

A very friendly and fun place. Sitting outside you get to enjoy the street activities while having great rum drinks. The place usually has filled tables with people from all over. Talking, laughing and enjoying the charm of Granada.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We were wandering around Granada and came across O Sheas Irish Bar by accident. Always loved Irish theme bars so we decided to check it out and we weren't disappointed - great food, great beer and great staff. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we returned the next day and the day after that!

1  Thank NickStClair
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Although they specialize in English pub food, the curry was very good. Nica libres and macuas are also good. Favorite spot for a lot of people!