“The chef is an artist!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Los Chocoyos - CLOSED

Los Chocoyos
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Madrid Spain
“The chef is an artist!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

We ate here twice and the food was good, presentation excellent. I liked the stuffed tomato salad and my companion was overwhelmed by the chicken curry served in (not on!) a pineapple.

Portland, Oregon
“Three excellent dining experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

We love this place and have recommended it to many fellow travelers. We return often for the wonderful meals, and will go back again. Of particular pleasure with the presentation, variety of choices and the comfortable atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013
“Not so good.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013

I was excited to eat here. I have visited the Granada several times and based on other reviews, I wnet to eat there. The staff were helpful and very nice, but nothing special with the fish I Ordered. It was cold and bad smell.

Birmingham, Alabama
“MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN GRANADA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

This is my fifth trip to Granada. We always eat at Chocoyos at least 3 times. I love the salads and
their fish. The Sea Bass in papaya sauce is my favorite. The sea bass in paper is also good.
I love the stuffed tomato and their very creative salads. The setting and courtyard are very beautiful. The location is two blocks north of the Parque Central. The service is warm and friendly.

• Visited February 2013
oxfordshire
“Excellent and interersting food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2012

Really fab and interesting food - eclectic mix of Mexican (mynhusband had tacos) Asian (i had Thai curry) and other foods (steak, shrimps etc) but all done well. Good cocktails, superb service.

Ambience is low lit and intimate. All westerners the night we were there.

Thank you to everyone there!

• Visited November 2012