“Definitely not for over 20”
Review of Kelly's Bar

Kelly's Bar
Ranked #72 of 178 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Walked in drank a beer walked out, Too loud, too many minors, reminded me of teen agers on Spring break

5  Thank Keith121212

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Just up from Costa Rica to clear out may passport.
This place has good food!!!!!!!!!!!! Very clean
Fair price on all drinks alot for fun to be had
Know Gringos is a nice change and keeps the price down
Alot of finger foods great music and bartenders
who will keep your class full and not let you want for
NADA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you sick of the same old EX-PAT bars with over
price well everything Go here!!!!!

15  Thank Charle A
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great and speedy service; affordable prices; great location -- highly recommended. I have been back 3 times for the NY Steak and eggs

6  Thank MikeLudin
Reviewed 21 February 2014

good mix of music, cheap drinks, good atmosphere for dancing and the layout of the bar is nice so if you don't want to be sitting "on the dance floor", you can move to the other side to chat and hangout. fun times and in a great location!

4  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I went here a few times, Abner at the bar know me and called me by my name when ever I came in. I thought it was because I tipped him well at least 100 Cordova for the two beers I had which was more than double the cost of my beers. The last time I went I ordered food and a bottle of water after waiting almost an hour to get my food which never came, Abner had the nerve to charge me 30 Cordova for my water. I guess it was the "Gringo Tax". Even at the best restaurants in Granada water does not cost more than 17 Cordova. Abner was stupid he lost a cash cow in me so no more 100 to 200 Cordova tips from me. I advise you to skip this place and go to Rielly's a much better Tavern where you will not get ripped off and get decent value for food and drink.

2  Thank consumer32256