“Granada and Las Isletas”
Review of No Rush Tours

No Rush Tours
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We had a two tours with Ramon and he certainly goes the extra mile. I broke my sandals and at the end of the tour he took me to a market and found a repair man and took us on a tour of the market whilst they were repaired. On the trip to Las Isletas I was impressed both with his knowledge and his policy of responsible tourism with the villagers he took us to meet.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

When researching tours in Granada I came across No Rush Tours and was astounded at how many 5 star reviews Ramon had. After booking a day with him, I now understand why his reviews are so wonderful. He's a selfless, genuine, intelligent and honest tour guide. He loves his country and wants you to get the best experience possible. In one day, my boyfriend and I saw mombacho volcano, went zip lining, went to lake apoyo( beautiful!!), went to the Masaya market, and went to Masaya volcano. Ramon and his driver, Hope, gave us an incredible day! We couldn't be more thankful and appreciative for everything they did for us and all that we learned and experienced. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Ramon who run the business is a passionate guide. He brought our group around granada, to the vulcano, to the lake for a swim and on a boat for the sunset.

Beautiful day. Lovely tour!

1  Thank Sara A
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We (four friends) were visiting Nicaragua for the first time, and engaged Ramon to meet us at the airport, to transport us to several destinations around the country, and to give us a full day tour of Granada, Masaya and Masaya volcano. He and his driver Job were models of efficiency, punctuality, courtesy and helpfulness. Ramon was a great guide, full of knowledge and enthusiasm about his country and city, and was very responsive to our particular interests. At no point did we feel as though we were being shoe-horned into a pre-set program: he had lots of suggestions about things to see, and he was flexible and responsive. Very impressive and highly recommended.

1  Thank Hanslick2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We had a large group tour. Volcano and lava tunnels great. The lunch was disappointing, we then went to the lookout and we all wondered why we didnt have lunch here, it was beautiful and we only had 10minutes. that would be one thing I would change. The boat ride was interesting. The swim at lake not sure if its worth the drive depends on the person I guess.