All reviewsbalcony suitedanish designexcellent boutique hotelgiant chess setbeautifully designed hotelfew blocksbreakfast was deliciousyoga classestrue oasisfresh fruitevery morningfavorite hotelcommon areaswould definitely stay here againfirst stopquiet streetcentral park
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I couldn´t have imagined a better place to spend my 4 days in Granada. Best atmosphere, service, and comfort I´ve ever experienced. Brilliantly decorated and the staff was extremely attentive but never annoying. If I ever needed anything they did all they could to make sure that I got it immediately. I have never felt so at home so far away from home. My only complaint is that Los Patios was so spacious, comfortable, and had so many things to do, that I didn´t want to leave and go explore Granada!
By the way, I almost never write reviews but I appreciate when other people do. And I hate when a review sounds like an advertisement but Los Patios was really that nice so I felt obligated :)

Room Tip: I stayed in the suite which I imagine is the best room but I spoke with a guest who said that his room was basically the same except the bathroom was a little smaller (the suite´s was incredibly huge) and the other rooms don´t have the balcony with the fantastic view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Very friendly and professional staff. Lovely rooms, the suite with incredible view. Close to the central park. We were traveling to variuos places in Nicaragua and stayed at many different hotels and this was outstanding best.

Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We stayed in Granada at Los Patios for a week in August. We absolutely loved this hotel, the people working here, the decor, simplicity, et al.
We cannot wait to return to this special place, we enjoyed it immensely.
Thank you, Los Patios!

Reviewed 11 September 2012

Not only is Los Patios hotel a beautifuly decorated and peaceful place with a succesion of patios, great pool, large open spaces but the hospitality is just as outstanding. The employees did its outmost to make our stay unforgetable and this is with no doubt one of the better places we stayed.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We stayed (2 parents one 11 yo girl) for 2 nights in August post-flight from US. The architecture of the hotel on the outside was a traditional Nica Granada residence and inside was a very cool yet comfortable Scandinavian contemporary design (reportedly designed by a Danish architect). Staff were graceful, professional and accommodating, Very well run by both the staff from Nica and Denmark. Bfast was great...handmade plates/bowls from san juan del oriente (where we went later to buy some), fruit, artisan bread, eggs and juice MTO.