“Perfect spa experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Coco Berry Spa Wellness by Daniela Prego
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Coco Berry Spa featured treatments including Massages, Body Scrubs and Gentle Facials using locally grown blend of organic herbs and plants for a most natural and purifying experience.Also yoga classes, couples specials and spa party for gruops, day tours and ariport transfer.
Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect spa experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have been to many spas and Coco Berry Spa was by far my favorite not just because of the quality of the treatments, but also because their prices are unbeatable, the location is perfect (in the heart of Granada), and the atmosphere is authentic and peaceful, not stuffy and too upscale. Daniela and her team are friendly and accommodating. She has worked hard to train her staff to provide a quality service and to create a relaxing and affordable experience.

Kaiserslautern
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great massage at a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

All the adults in our family in Granada for a wedding had treatments at Coco Berry during our stay. Daniela was very accommodating, super friendly. The atmosphere is very cozy and peaceful, simply Nicaragua. The staff were well trained and the massages declared fantastic by all our family. The cost of treatments were an incredible value. I will go back!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Good deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I had the 60-minute relaxing massage, and my friend had the 60-minute deep tissue massage. Both of us were satisfied. The coconut oil smelled great, the masseuses quickly identified our problem areas, and we still had plenty of money in our pockets afterward.

Tola, Nicaragua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Total Relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

I enjoyed a classic massage (60mn) and have come back four times since. This is a great little place with skilled and friendly staff. The prices are reasonable, too. I will be back for more soon!

Fenton, Missouri
“Coco Berry Spa Granada, Nicaragua”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

This a fantastic spa located in the heart of Granada, Nicaragua. They offer massage, acupuncture and yoga. While I was there this fast summer, the owner Danella Prego made arrangements to take a boat to a priviate island for yoga and coconut water. Breathtaking. I will be revisiting the country in December and I will be visiting Coco Berry again!!