“Beautiful Products & Relaxing Massage”

Coco Berry Spa Wellness by Daniela Prego
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Coco Berry Spa featured treatments including Massages, Body Scrubs and Gentle Facials using locally grown blend of organic herbs and plants for a most natural and purifying experience.Also yoga classes, couples specials and spa party for gruops, day tours and ariport transfer.
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is the best place for a pedicure and massage in Granada. I go here to relax in a peaceful setting and I am never disappointed with the treatments, it's a perfect spa for Nicaragua especially since it uses local and organic beauty products. The owner and the staff are lovely and polite and offer consistently good service. The pedicure is very reasonably priced and the beauty therapists take the time to apply the polish and ensure is dried properly. Highly recommend a visit during your trip to Granada.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"deep tissue massage"
"min massage"
in 3 reviews
"prices are very reasonable"
"excellent massage"
"class"
in 4 reviews
"courtyard"

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have been to many spas and Coco Berry Spa was by far my favorite not just because of the quality of the treatments, but also because their prices are unbeatable, the location is perfect (in the heart of Granada), and the atmosphere is authentic and peaceful, not stuffy and too upscale. Daniela and her team are friendly and accommodating. She has worked hard to train her staff to provide a quality service and to create a relaxing and affordable experience.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

All the adults in our family in Granada for a wedding had treatments at Coco Berry during our stay. Daniela was very accommodating, super friendly. The atmosphere is very cozy and peaceful, simply Nicaragua. The staff were well trained and the massages declared fantastic by all our family. The cost of treatments were an incredible value. I will go back!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I had the 60-minute relaxing massage, and my friend had the 60-minute deep tissue massage. Both of us were satisfied. The coconut oil smelled great, the masseuses quickly identified our problem areas, and we still had plenty of money in our pockets afterward.