“since the re-opening: AMAZING!!!”
Review of Encuentros - CLOSED

Encuentros
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Encuentros Restaurant Re-opened After Remodling And Making A New Menu! Come By And Enjoy The Relaxed Atmosphere And Good Food!
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I`ve been living for a few months in granada. Encuentros is a beautiful place with a lot of style. Before the re-opening a few things, like service and food, were not so good. But since the re-openings this december everything is simply amazing. The new menu is great, a lot of choices and varieties, good and friendly waiters and the bartenders make the best cocktails in town!!

Reviewed 10 December 2012

I couldn't agree more with the reviews below. I went to Encuentros when it first opened last year and it wasn't quite fantastic yet, but since it was brand new and just opening, I gave it another try while my family was visiting over the holidays and we had two back to back meals and had an awesome time and some really great food. I went back again in February of last year and the service was terrible, we had a rude waiter who forgot our order and when we finally received our food it was really not good at all. The owner and his son couldn't have cared less about the bad service or bad food, which was even more frustrating. I returned again to give it one final shot this fall and was so disappointed by the entire ambience and quality of food, I'd not go back, what a disappointment because it really did have a great start and such potential.

2  Thank kmmmdx
Reviewed 15 November 2012

I reviewed this place when it first opened and was charmed by it. Lots of good things to say and held out for a cool place to go to.

Since then, it has become a place that is not very good on many fronts. Food is so-so and most of the time the delicious sounding special are not available. Service is friendly , but poor as no trained staff and understaffed when they get more than 10 people in the place.

Still looks cool, but that is skin deep.

1  Thank Amen9
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I have been several times to the restaurant and won't go back. It's pretty pricey fo the quality delivered. Service has gotten bad and the quality, good after the opening, is now less than mediocre. Needless to say, I won't go back and can not recommend the place.

2  Thank panamacityguy
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I visited this place with my sisters and a friend when I first got to Granada. I had heard mixed reviews about it, but we wanted to try it anyway because the restaurant is beautiful. It didn't take long for us to become annoyed with the lack of service. From what I could see there was only one waiter actually working and it took us quite a while to even get the water and drinks we had asked for. The food, when it was finally served was decent, but both of my sisters were missing key ingredients, and my friend said her food lacked flavor. As for the ambiance, I could barely hear myself think because they played the music too loud, and someone who I later understood to be one of the owners came to our table to greet us, which was nice, but it was soon apperant that he was a little tipsy. I would not presume to advise others to avoid this place, but as for me and my sisters, we won't be going back anytime soon.

1  Thank K A