“The Best Grill On Country!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rodeo

Rodeo
Ranked #109 of 156 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: South American, Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Waitstaff
Granada, Nicaragua
“The Best Grill On Country!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Wonderfulllll! Just 1 Word For Description of This Experience, The "Lomo de Costilla" And the Buffalo Wings Of This Place Are Amazing!

• Visited February 2014

San Francisco
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

Food was good, we ordered wine but waiter came back and said they were out???? BUT, he went to the store and bought a bottle for us, all good.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank CopperPenny33
Miami, Florida
“the best restaurant in granada nic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

hello my name is Oscar im from Miami and I would like to tell you about this excellent restaurants rodeo is the best I've visited in Granada ,recommend excellent care and outstanding food and very cheap best time I ever had there thanksssss rodeo

• Visited August 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Excellent steak and fun street vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

We had a great experience here on a Sunday night. My shrimp and pasta was good, not great, but my husband's steak chimmichurri was beyond wonderful. The drinks were delicious, and the service was excellent. We loved sitting at our outdoor table on a warm evening and watching the Granada street life on Calle Calzeda.

Visited February 2013
Granada, Nicaragua
“DO NOT EAT HERE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2013

Living in Granada and knowing what to expect depending on how much you are paying, it was an awfull experience. Me and my husband went for Lunch on New Years Day, he ordered some chicken wings i orden a Fillet Mignon... 20 minuted after, the waiter comes and tell me they have no fillet, so i ordered a garlic shrimps. As the food comes i look at my food and as im about to eat, right infront of the waiter i pull out a long, black hair out of my food!! That was very discusting! SoThey said they would take it back. Afterwards when i was eating, i noticed my rice did not come, so i asked the waiter for the rice that came with the order, couple minutes later he came back and said there was no rice,, but he could get me more fries...I didnt feel as angry as i should, but living her and as a Nicaraguan,,, this is the first time this happens! The place is good to have drinks because its located in the main street, but otherwise i suggest you eat somewhere else. The waiter was very nice and seemed very embarrased for what happend, but i am not coming back here!

• Visited January 2013