“A night to remember”

Ranked #9 of 172 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: International, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the historical center of Granada, you will find a place out of the ordinary. With a totally restored colonial environment you will be able to choose from the comfort of the air-conditioned dining room or the view of the beautiful patio, enjoying one of the gourmet delights of the house. The food at Bistro Estrada, defined as international gourmet, has been created specially by our Chef. In addition to the out of the ordinary culinary experience, the professional personnel will suggest enjoying exquisite wines, quality cocktails, and all other types of national or foreign drinks.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

It is story that i had been recommended by the BISTRO ESTRADA on two occasions and the truth I needed a good restaurant to celebrate my first wedding anniversary and decided to book a space on the part of the interior of the restaurant mentioned above and the first thing that inspired me was her garden in reodeado sails very well distributed, and a beautiful fountain in the center of the same truth very romantic all , ask the letter to the waiter and i ordered some squid cajun and my wife a few shrimp Grenadians that we opened the appetite , as strong dish i asked the chef that we suggest since esratbamos wedding anniversary which i suggested a medallion of res in Coffee sauce a very good osteopathic manipulative treatment and a delicious cake to eggplant the truth is that the night will be etched in my memory as that of my wife had a lot of little by that quality does not have price congratulations to the chef and the restaurant team BISTRO ESTRADA to do for my of that night a night to remember

1  Thank Alberto jose c

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We reviewed Bistro Estrada a year ago, but had an updated "review worthy" evening last night. Went back for my wife's birthday. We live in Granada so we have many options for dining out--Granada has a great choice of restaurants.

I had let staff know ahead of time that it was a special event and they went out of their way to make it a particularly lovely evening. My wife had lamb, I had the sirloin, and both were prepared and presented perfectly. The food was great, but the most memorable parts of the evening were the ambience and attentiveness of the staff. If I had a suggestion for those that follow us, I would not order the cab-syrah wine. It was a bit "off." But long after I have forgotten a so-so bottle of wine, I will remember the evening as a lovely, special occasion. If you're looking for an intimate, lovely setting for a wonderful meal in Granada, this is our recommendation.

BistroEstrada, Manager at Bistro Estrada, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Joseph O,

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful comments! We are so pleased that you chose our restaurant to celebrate your wife’s birthday. It was our pleasure to make your evening a lovely, special occasion!
We equally appreciate your honest comments on the wine. We will take this into consideration in order to make your next visit even better.
Always great to have you, we hope to see you again soon!

Best regards,
The Bistro Estrada Team

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stopped by for lunch here and was the only customers (may be because we were there early). The food was very good, from the Ceviche to the burger.

1  Thank Wonder4food
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I hosted the Rehearsal Dinner for the bridal party of our son Peter and his wife Marina on June 6 2014. We had 43 guests and the event was held in the interior dining area. It was a beautiful and intimate setting. The service was incredible. We allowed ours guests to choose from a selection of several entrees from the menu. The lamb, sirloin,gourmet chicken and red snapper were all delicious. As stated on the website Chef Anthony is a true culinary artist. Presentation of foods from appetizers to dessert were world class. It truly was a memorable evening. Thank you again to Jens, Chef and the entire staff!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We came across this place by accident and were extremely happy with the result.The food was delicious, and the menu is full of healthy items. The atmosphere is very nice. It is a small restaurant with just a few tables (all of which are inside, but one wall opens to outside) - so you may have to wait a bit.