“Day Spa Hotel Spa Granada”
Review of Hotel Spa Granada - CLOSED

Hotel Spa Granada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Day Spa at Mansion de Chocolate focuses on cacao and chocolate treatments specifically, while at the same time it is possible to get traditional treatments. Enjoy our large selection of massage therapies ranging from half an hour to ninety minutes, and beauty treatments such as manicures, pedicures, facials and waxings. Included with each spa treatment is free access to our 60ft outdoor pool with Bar, where you are perfectly able to continue relaxing.
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I am currently living in Granada and I enjoy combining a visit to Judith for spa services with a few hours lounging poolside. It is a pretty spot and if not too busy one can even get some laps in. The added bonus is poolside lounging is included with a spa service. Judith and the lady who runs the poolside juice bar are both a delight. The cafe and reception area is a bit hit or miss for service and attentiveness. But I sure am addicted to that Iced Cacao Tea and that alone keeps me coming back for more!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

We were very disappointed by the breakfast buffet. We arrived around 9:30am and they were out of corn tortillas and said they would not have/make anymore (the sign says they are open/serving until noon). The rice and beans were dry, the plantains and omelets were extremely greasy, the bread and granola was stale, the yogurt was runny, they brought us the wrong crepe, the juice was spoiled-tasting and the service was very unenthusiastic. I don't usually slam people this hard, but, dang, they just didn't get anything right.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I spent a long lazy afternoon hanging out at the pool at the Hotel Spa Granada. Its incredibly hot right now in Granada, and I was tired of walking around and seeing the sights. I decided to just relax and for very little ($5) was able to spend the day lounging poolside. The water was refreshing and cool, very clean, and the pool is beautiful. Its an infinity pool, so great to lean over the edge and read a book, and also long enough to swim laps. I ate at the poolside bar, quesadillas and a tona, which were delicious and the service was very friendly. My only tip is to bring your own towel, as you have to rent one for 20cords if you don't. Not a big deal, but I could've just brought my own if I'd known. I recommend to anyone just needing a break from the heat!!

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Glad I got a facial here! Efficient 30 minute facial in a clean environment. I loved the hotel's decor. Awesome. I will try to stay here next time I visit.

Not a big pool person, but I suppose I could chill out there.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I love to go swim at the Hotel Spa Granada. You just pay $ 5.00 per person, no need to stay at the hotel. The pool is very clean, despite the 4 ducks which live there and swim with you now and then. You meet such interesting people there, especially, for some reason, lots of Dutch girls. You can read old New Yorkers, order food or drinks, use the free internet, mainly just relax in the shade or sun. No one hassles you to buy things, they provide a towel, it's best in the afternoon when it's usually hot. The food is OK, won't win any awards but it's not expensive either. They have the local beers, Toña and Victoria. The workers at the bar are friendly. If you want, you can argue politics with a leftist from South Africa (who knew there were any?)