“Dry brownies”

Cuisines: Cafe, Delicatessen
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Dry brownies”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Stopped in to buy some pounds of coffee and a sweet treat. I have not tried the coffee but I did buy a brownie which looked good under the glass. I took it to go and when I got to my hotel to eat it it was hard and dry, inedible so in the trash it went a waste of $2.25. The two ladies working were very helpful and nice but I can not recommend the desserts.

Visited February 2014

Berlin, Germany
“Decent coffee in an ok setting”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

The girls really know how to make coffee! To me other places use better beans though. The place is quite dark and the courtyard is covered too, so it is ill lit by some stark blueish light which unfortunately gets my moods down.

Granada, Nicaragua
“A Lovely Place to Look Forward To”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I live in Granada and I meet weekly with friends at Coffee Boutique in Granada, NI. It is a special place where one can enjoy a variety of the best hot or cold coffees around, as well as a variety of fruit juices, smoothies, frappes and other deliciously refreshing cold drinks. In addition they have a lunch menu which is enticing, with sandwiches, snacks, and to-die-for desserts.

The ambiance is quite comfortable, and the staff and owner are friendly and helpful. When in Granada I recommend that you check out Coffee Boutique for a most refreshing experience!

• Visited October 2013
Granada, Nicaragua
“More than just a great cup of coffee”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My friends and I have discovered a wonderful little place to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or a rich and creamy smoothie. They also have a good selection of sweets. I am a fan of their coconut flan. If you like a rich dense creamy flan, then this is for you. The staff is friendly and helpful. They go the extra mile to make sure our visit is enjoyable.

• Visited October 2013