“Falafel and Pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Pizzaiol

El Pizzaiol
Ranked #14 of 155 Restaurants in Granada
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Mediterranean Italian Restaurant Pasta and wood fired oven pizzas Fresh salads and homemade bread and much more. Vegan friendly Sitting around our beautiful garden Relaxed atmosphere ,FREE WiFi Come and enjoy with us
“Falafel and Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

As far a I can make out, this is pizza restaurant (with a wood fire) but also with a falafel/shawarma place attached for takeaway. Didn't try the pizza, but the shawarma was delicious. Really excellent, just what I needed after a Mombacho hike. I recommend the shawarma!

1 Thank John O
davidt1978, Owner at El Pizzaiol, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
First of all thank you for visiting our restaurant.
I'm glad you liked the shawarma

We prepare fresh veal Shawarma slow roasting.
Bake fresh pita bread every day and preparing salads several times a day.
To maintain the quality of food served.
We also make fresh hummus without preservatives or extra oil
And fresh falafel balls from chick peas

I invite you to enjoy more time with us at Pita Pita \ El pizzaiol
And get a cold beer of your choice at no charge

David

• Hebrew first
“Wonderful place, great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I visited Granada and was desperately looking for a pizza place! I got to El Pizzaiol with my boyfriend and we ate awesome pizza and caltzone! We have also tasted the falafel and it was amazing (we are Israeli so we have a high standard for that...) The owner was super nice and the service was great. Definitely a restaurant to eat at and enjoy! Highly recommended!

2 Thank Stav Y
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Beyond all expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Ordering pizza in other countries than Italy usually means okay to good. But this place, not only charming, calm and with an excellent staff, the pizzas was some of the best me and my partner ever had in our lives. Wine and desserts matched the standards, and if you're considering this kind of value for money in western countries, this is a bargain. Make sure you're hungry though, cause you're gonna want to finish it!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Jessica F
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Nice crust with a perfect sauce and wonderful cheese!
Ice cold beer with a really good wait staff! I will go again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Charle A
Santa Rosa
“Good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

The pizza was good, its thin crust which I wish I would have know. Two people shared a pizza and it was enough. Great ice cream sundae after too. From what I have heard this is the more expensive pizza place in town but it's really cute inside so we thought it was worth paying a few extra dollars!

2 Thank KS41013