“Outstanding for its price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Los Chilamates

Hotel Los Chilamates
Ranked #12 of 66 Granada B&B and Inns
Poland
“Outstanding for its price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Spacious rooms, new furniture, meticulousy clean, comfy beds, budget price - this hotel is probably the best your money can buy in Granada.
Tast breakfasts are served in an open-air dining place, by the swimming pool.
Big supermarket La Colonia is 1 block away - also very useful to tell the drivers where you want to go. The hotel is located approx 1.5 km from the city center. A taxi cost us 30 cordobas while the dollar is 25 ;-)

Room Tip: All rooms are in bungalows and are equal in size (spacious)
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank jaybee4133

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Utila, Honduras
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

We are currently staying at this hotel as I write this. I have my 6 year old son and my 8 year old daughter with me. This is absolutely the cleanest hotel I have stayed at in Central America. The bar/restaurant area is right next to the pool, which allowed me to watch the kids swim and some sports on the two huge flat screens at the same time. The complimentary breakfast is adequate and 4 or 5 options are offered. The staff is friendly and have helped us by calling local businesses to retrieve information for us. They set up a zip lining trip that was awesome. We stayed at the Hotel Granada for the first 3 nights in Granada and then changed to this hotel. This hotel was half the price and we like it much better. The location of the hotel is somewhat outside of the action of downtown Granada, but a taxi ride is about $1 and we sleep great at night with no noise! One night we could not find the location of a restaurant we wanted to go to and the owner of this hotel was on site. He insisted that we accept a ride from his driver in his personal vehicle to ensure we arrived at the correct restaurant. Minutes after our arrival at the restaurant, the manager came to our table and asked if I was staying at Hotel Los Chilamates and I replied that I was. She had received a call from the owner of the hotel who was making sure that our dinner was exceptional. I was blown away!! That is service! All staff members were very good to my children which I really appreciated. This hotel, according to a staff member, has only been open about 6 months. Maybe that is the reason for the low occupancy--- the word is not out yet. There is no place else I would stay in Granada!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank mexicoajijic
Also consider these accommodations in or near Granada
Hotel Terrasol
#31 of 43 in Granada
Royal Chateau Hotel
Royal Chateau Hotel
#19 of 27 in San Juan del Sur

Been to Hotel Los Chilamates? Share your experiences!