As newcomers to Nicaragua, this welcoming small hotel is a wonderful place to get acquainted with Granada and the surrounding area. Claudia made all the arrangements we needed for our three night stay, beginning with transportation from the airport. We were able to travel to Masaya, to Mombachu, and then on to San Juan del Sur, all by making arrangements with Claudia. Our driver, Woscar, was wonderful. Our tour guide, Giovanni, was a young, bright, delightful fountain of knowledge about the volcanoes, the flora and fauna, and the culture. Food and drink were unforgettable. In fact, each evening we would consider going out for dinner, but would quickly state to ourselves that the chef was fabulous, and why would we go elsewhere?? Every dish was beautifully prepared, and tasted even better. The rooms and surroundings were unique and comfortable, with plenty of tropical greenery, complete with talking parrots. Co-owner Terry was constantly checking on our comfort. Do stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada