We recently stayed at this quaint hotel and loved it. The rooms are not spacious but adequate. The staff exceeded any expectation we had. The tours offered by the staff were excellent. A drink out front is a must, watching the action is highly amusing (never know what is coming down the street). The restaurant is excellent and provides varied cuisine. The most impressive thing about this hotel is the caring staff. My husband required an emergency root canal, they made all the arrangements - including an English speaking driver to help with any required translation. We will be back again and would not hesitate to recommend it to family or friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada