My wife and I recently spent time in Granada on our honeymoon back in October. We stayed two nights at Casa San Francicso and throroughly enjoyed our stay at this boutique hotel. The owner Terry was very cordial and made us feel extremely welcome, Claudia at the front desk was friendly, spoke good english, was a tremendous help. And what can I say about the restaurant - the food was tasty delicious and reasonably priced. Wish we could have stayed another two nights. What a great city, with lots of ex-pat Americans, We will return.
Ft. Thomas, KY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada